Friday, January 21, 2011

Projects, projects, and more projects...

...but no pictures to share yet.  Sorry!

It has been quite the week!  My sons had no school on Monday because of the holiday;  no school on Tuesday because of snow and ice; delayed opening on Wednesday; regular school day Thursday; again no school today, Friday, because of more snow.  It's been a looooooong week!

In the meantime I am trying to get a whole lot of projects done.  Some are my own, others are for other people/events.  Some of my own have been organizing my digital pictures for my scrapbooks.  I've been slacking on that lately so I am way behind.  Another of my own projects is trying to organize my recipes.  I've been wanting to make my own recipe book for a while now, but I just can't seem to make the effort to do it.

One of the main things I'm working on are some Valentine's Day cards for my mom.  The bed and breakfast she manages has an annual valentine's day party and she likes to make it personal.  I did some projects for her last year, you can see them here.  This time I just have to make the cards and some snowflakes.  I will be sure to post some pictures once I'm finished.  Oh, and if anyone is looking for a great place to go on vacation and a wonderful place to stay, you can always check out The Castle Bed and Breakfast!

Another main task I am trying to manage is the school carnival.  I am on the committee for putting it together and this is my first time doing anything like this.  I am super excited, though, and can't wait to start putting things together.  Right now everything is still in the planning phase.

It sure seems like there are times when I have nothing at all going on, and then the next thing I know I have way too much happening!  Hopefully I won't get overwhelmed and will be able to accomplish my goals.  I also want to keep up with my own scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin