Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Teacher Card

Still have some projects I would like to share from last year.  This one was made for my sons preschool teacher when they graduated in June.  I had all the kids sign their names on the inside and then on the back I typed up a list of what their favorite thing about that teacher was. 























I used Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge and I tweaked it a bit with my Gypsy.  I chose the "my teacher" image from the cartridge but I didn't want it to say my teacher, I wanted it to say #1 teacher.  So I used the board and teacher from that image and then used the hide contour feature on the Gypsy to get rid of the "my."  Then I used the #1 from the #1 student image on another page and cut that to put with the teacher.  The size of the card is 5.5x8.5 - basically a sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock, scored and folded at 5 1/2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin