Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disney Hollywood Studios

I am still working on our Disney trip from 2008, and have not even begun the album for the trip we took to Disney in 2009 for my sons birthday!  I shared the first double layout I did for Hollywood Studios, so this is the next one.  I had a lot of pictures so I had to make 3 double layouts worth!













I continued the star border theme throughout all the pages to connect them somehow.  The stars are from a Stampin' Up wheel that I used black in and just rolled it across white paper.  The rest was just simply placing the photos on the paper.  For this album all my layouts are pretty simple because, well, that's what I wanted!  I think for the 2009 Disney I will try a little more embellishing.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin