Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Wishes

I was working on something I wanted to post today, but I have a bit of a bad headache, bordering on migraine.  I wasn't able to finish it up yet, so I found a card a made a while ago that I haven't posted yet so I will share that today and hopefully I can get my other project done in time.


















I originally made this card because I was challenging myself to use some stamps I had but never used.  That would be the flourishes I used for the background.  They are an old set from Autumn Leaves.  The color of the ink and cardstock is Almost Amethyst, retired, from Stampin' Up.  The ribbon is black satin from SU also and so is the Best wishes sentiment stamp, frame, and punch.  I need to find out the name of the stamp sets.  I'll have to come back and edit this once I find out.  I love this color and was so sad when SU decided to get rid of it :(  My favorite color is purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin