Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Announcement

Happy September everyone! Here we are at the start of a new month, and I am at the start of the new things I have planned for my blog! So as I stated previously, each month I am going to offer a couple of different things to look forward to and on the first of the month I will announce what those are. So without further ado...

For the month of September:

Cricut cartridge spotlight: Plantin Schoolbook
Every Monday during the month I will show different ideas and projects I made using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The first spotlight will be on Sept. 7th.

Also on the agenda is Friday Favorites! Every Friday I will share one of my favorite things. It may be craft related, but sometimes it may not be. I guess it really depends on what my favorites are at the moment! I will begin my Friday Favorites this Friday, Sept. 4th.

Well, there you have it! I really hope you enjoy everything I have planned, as I am super excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin