Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friday Favorites...on Saturday!

Ok, I know I am a day late for my Friday Favorites.  This has been a crazy month anyway, and none of my plans have gone off as I had wanted.  Yesterday was a busy day and I was just so tired by the time I got home that I forgot to post.  Anyway, for my first Friday Favorites it actually doesn't even have anything to do with papercrafting.  That's mainly because I didn't have anything ready ;)  So I thought I would share with you my most favoritest thing ever, yes even before scrapbooking...



These 2 little boys are my sons and they are most favoritest (it can be a word in my world!) ever!  As an an added bonus, this is one of my most favorite pictures of the 2 of them together, which can be a nearly impossible mission to accomplish.   It wasn't even a picture that we were planning.  I was trying to get a picture of them together as well as a family picture.  Most of the time things weren't going great and I was about to settle for photoshopping all of us in a picture together!  But during one of the "breaks" the boys were playing together and giggling and we made a joke to them to hug each other and they did!  We quickly snapped the picture!  From there we were actually able to get a nice family picture and even a picture of me and my husband together.  I turned all 3 pictures into black and white, framed them, and they are hanging in my living room.  I smile every time I see this picture.  I hope that they will always remain best friends as they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin