Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome everyone! My Introduction

Welcome to Crop on Over, my new home here on the web! Grab a cup of coffee, or your beverage of choice, and stay a while.

I have to give credit to my husband for the name, who the first time he heard me say "crop," knowing I wasn't talking about farming replied to me with, "What the h--- is a crop?" Since then he has gotten a bit used to my crafting language which consists of words like scraplifting and Thickers. A language that when I mention Cricut I'm not talking about the actual insect. Anyway, the other night while trying to come up with something to call my blog he happily announced, " What about crop on over?" I was so proud of him! First for helping me, but mostly for actually listening to me when I explained what a crop was and remembering it!

So a little about me...I am a stay at home mom to the most adorable twin boys and wife to a sometimes clueless, but very supportive husband. I have been scrapbooking since 1999 when I walked into AC Moore, saw the scrapbooking supplies and exclaimed with absolute excitement, "This stuff looks neat! I wanna play with it!" The rest is history, although it seems like I was doing some form of this hobby long before that and didn't realize it because I didn't have all those cool toys. Some of my other passions and non-crafting hobbies include baking, animals, and Disney. If sleep could be counted as a hobby I would include that too, but that one is being sorely neglected.

So there you have it! I can't wait to share my love for this hobby with all of you. Why not leave a comment and tell me how you got started in scrapbooking/stamping/cardmaking, I'd love to hear your stories too!

Oh and by the way, the cup is from the Cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin