Sunday, August 16, 2009

On a personal note...

I know I haven't written anything in a while, but lately I have been in a funk. I very funky funk. Things around here have been crazy and stressful and it hasn't left me a lot of time for creating or writing. I am really hoping to get back to it real soon, and hopefully with a lot more constant posts. I already have more of my Cricut thank you cards all done, but I just haven't been able to get them on my computer and posted here. I also have a lot of other ideas I would like to incorporate, and I really am excited about it all, it's just I have get my creative juices flowing again.

I hope everyone is having a great summer! Personally, I can't wait until fall! Autumn is my favorite season: apple picking and baking my apple crisp, baking more in general since it's not hot, pumpkins and pumpkin picking, colorful leaves, cool, crisp autumn air, halloween, my boys birthday, on those cooler days being able to snuggle under a blanket, fall season tv lineup, and so many more wonderful things I love about fall.

I hope to get back to my craft corner soon and get creating!

1 comment:

  1. Christina- I totally hear you about it being a stressful time and going through a funk. I just posted last week on my blog that It seems I only create when everything is going great. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin