Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Coming Attractions

Ugh! Would you believe I have a cold?? I finally started working out again...today in fact, and not 5 minutes later after getting off the treadmill I started sneezing. And it didn't stop. Blech...

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know a little bit about what is coming up starting in September. On the first of the month I will announce a couple of things that will be going on for that month. One of the things I will be doing will be a Cricut Cartridge Spotlight. I will take 1 of the cartridges I have and I will share ideas that you can make using that particular cartridge throughout the month. Right now I am thinking I will show those ideas every Monday, but I reserve the right to change my mind on the exact day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin