Monday, August 24, 2009

A Cricut Thank You: Part 2


It's time for part 2 of my Cricut thank you notes, and I have 4 more cards to show!


Brown cardstock sized at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" with the top pink layer cut to 5 1/4" x 4" and embossed with the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. The saying"how kind" was cut from the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge and that was glued onto a bookplate also cut from the Lyrical Letters cartridge. I actually cut a couple of the bookplates and glued them on top of each other to make faux chipboard and give it some dimension. The ribbon is from the craft store, can't remember the brand.


This one actually came out a bit different than what I envisioned, but I didn't feel like starting over so I just went with it. This card was cut from the Wild Card cartridge as well as the Thank You sentiment. I put an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock on my mat and hit fit to page when doing the card, and it cut it to the size of 6 1/2". The window was part of the card and the frame that goes around the window is an accent piece to it. I then placed the "thank you" sentiment so it showed through the window.
I then just took some floss thread and threaded it through the buttons and used glue dots to stick it to the front of the card.


This one is another standard A2 sized card with black as my base. The top layer was made using Faded Jeans and Dusty Concord Distress Inks. The "thank you" is from the Storybook cartridge using the accent/frame option.


Yet another A2 sized card, but I used Chatterbox patterned paper as the top layer. The thanks was cut from the Mini Monograms cartridge and I glued that on top of a bookplate cut from the Fabulous Finds cartridge. I added 2 pink brads and stuck the whole thing on my card!


Another A2 card with a white cardstock base and some old patterned paper I had for the top layer. "You're the Best" is from Lyrical Letters. There isn't much else to say about this one! lol


So there you have the next 4 cards in my Cricut Thank You series. Here you will find part 1 and first 4 cards I posted. I believe I have enough cards for 2 more parts and then I should have a good collection on thank you notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin