Sunday, August 23, 2009

My first Stampin' Up! card

I think I feel it....I think, maybe, possibly my mojo is coming back! At least I can only hope it is! Everything has been so hectic around here lately and my stress level is through the roof, but it seems like whenever I step into my little scrap corner all that tension just melts away.

I finally made my first Stampin' Up! card
I used the new Medallion stamp, which I just LOVE, and 3 of the new In Colors. The background cardstock is Dusty Durango, sized at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I then stamped the Medallion with Dusty Durango classic ink onto whisper white, which was cut to 5 1/4" x 4" The ribbon is Soft Suede and the was just tucked behind the whisper white and taped and then that whole piece was taped onto the card. I stamped the "just for you" sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set with Crushed Curry ink onto whisper white and punched that out with the word window punch. That was placed onto Crushed Curry paper cut with the curly label punch. Both were edged with Soft Suede ink around the edges with a sponge dauber. This was then placed on the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Now in other news...I have been thinking and working hard on coming up with new ideas for my blog. I really want to post more regularly and I have a couple things in the works. I will talk more about what is to come another time, when I get all my thoughts together. But I think it is going to be a lot of fun! I know I haven't posted a lot lately, but I am hoping to change that so I hope whoever is still here will please stick around! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin