Friday, February 26, 2010

The Snowicane

You would think that if the view from my front door looks like this
and the view from my back door looks like this
that I would actually have time to scrapbook or create something since I've been pretty much stuck inside at home!  Alas, not the case.  Instead, time was filled with catching up on laundry, baking, playing in the snow, drying out from being in the snow, making hot chocolate, watching movies (kid movies that is), and taking pictures of course!  I am still holding out hope that tomorrow I can steal a little time for me to do some scrapbooking.

In the meantime I will share this reference sheet I made for myself and I never posted.  This was for my cartridge spotlight.
I cut out each of the different fonts, at size 1 1/2,  that are offered on the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.  It's amazing the difference in size some of the fonts are even though they are all cut at the same height.  I usually do this for all my font cartridges as reference and it helps me judge the size better when I go to cut.  Although now I have the Gypsy, so it is easier to get the right size I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin