Monday, April 26, 2010

Bringing scrapping back!

I know, I know, I disappeared again.  I have had such a busy couple of months that I haven't even had a chance to get into my craft room and create!!  So technically I haven't had much to share.  Recently I was able to get in there and get a couple of layouts done, and I also went back and dug out some other layouts as well.

It seems like there isn't much about scrapbooking out there anymore and would love to see more about it, so what better place to start than with my own blog! 

These 2 layouts were when my sons were about 15 months old and I did a page on their milestones at the time.  Yes my boys are 5 now, but I am waaaaay behind!

Sorry about the glare at the bottom!  I didn't even realize it until I uploaded the pics to my computer.  The title "adorable" is from Lyrical Letters and I welded the letters together on my gypsy.  The "great boy" is from Graphically Speaking.  The patterned paper is some I had in my stash from a while ago, but I think it's from Scenic Route.























For this layout I believe the patterned paper is from Junkitz...remember them???  I have a huge stash of their paper I just haven't used it yet.  The title is a font on my computer, but I can't remember the name of it right now.

It feels really nice to be posting again and I really hope I can keep it up.  Even with the stuff going on that's keeping me busy I really just want to make the time to get in my craft room and create!  Today I had Kindergarten orientation today for my sons.  I can't believe how time can go by so fast and they are going to be starting Kindergarten in September.  We are also still in the process of trying to get my one son the extra help he needs.  So lots of things going on!  But I do have a bunch of ideas in my head that I would love to share and I hope to be able to do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin