Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dusting off the ole' blog

Remember me sweet blog??  I know, it's been a long time, but you have been on my mind every day.  I promise to pay more attention to you this year.

I don't know where to start.  Many things have happened over the past months that needed to take priority.  It was a time when I didn't even feel like crafting or writing in here.  I was getting into a funk and everything was completely stressful.  I can't say that things are "better" per se right now, but I have a better grip on things and right now I need the distraction.  I need to create, I need to go into my craft room and leave everything else on the other side of the door.  It always seems to make me feel better.  I also realized that I really missed my blog.  I know I don't have many visitors, but I think I was putting too much emphasis on that before.  I realized that I liked having this as a place for me.  It was nice to be able to have an organized record of my work!  When I wanted to see what I made using a certain Cricut cartridge I was able to come on here and look it up according to the category.  So as I return now I am taking a different approach and a completely different focus.  This is my own little personal space on the internet and if I feel like putting up a Christmas project in February, I am going to do it!  Which, by the way, I am...and that is why I mentioned it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin