Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fun! A scrapbook page

So far I am having a pretty busy week!  My sons had Kindergarten orientation on Monday.  Yesterday I worked on painting their room, and I hope to finish this weekend.  Today they had preschool, my one son had speech, and then we had to get them registered for this safety program our town offers for incoming Kindergarteners.  So now I am just being a complete couch potato and wanted to share another layout.
It's a 2 page layout and I wish I took a picture of them next to each other also.  I used my Cricut a lot for these pages, along with some stamping.
Title: genuine and arrow - Graphically Speaking;  fun - Sweet Treats
Butterfly: Graphically Speaking
Wheelbarrow:
Dragonfly and Bee: Pooh and Friends
The 2 flower stamps: Hero Arts
Snail: Stampin' Up - Picnic Parade
I also used a white gel pen to draw the dashes around the wheelbarow, and I used Stickles on the arrow, the butterfly trail, the butterfly wings and the bee wings, even though you can't see it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin